Saturday, March 29, 2008

Earth Hour and Ninja Huntsman


Earth Hour/Ninja Huntsman:

Ok, So Earth Hour just finished about 39 minutes ago, And i did turn of everything apart from my gas heating, because i seriously woulda died, no joke. Been raining for the past 3 days, which is fairly depressing in a way. Anyway more about Earth Hour. So my EH pretty much consisted of me Drying my washing in pitch black, trying to read Deathly Hallow's again with a torch and screaming like a girl because a huntsman was on my wall. So basically with this Huntsman, I've seen him around the house and he looked friendly enough so i just left him. Well tonight after EH i come into my room and look on my wall and the cheeky little Huntsman is staring at me with all his might.

The Plan: Using ninja tactics i will put a box over the top of him, slide a piece of paper under and carefully execute code "Huntsman GTFO".

That's all well and good, yet it didn't go accordingly to plan. As the seemingly harmful Huntsman decides that he will jump into the box and quickly jump out of it towards me.

*Girly Scream and Throws hands up and runs away*

Then he decides to run across the floor making a bee-line straight for me. I throw the box. BINGO!!! HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW SPIDER. I Then slid the paper under, put him out the front and ran of.

Ok, So back to Earth Hour. Hopefully many of you participated in it by turning of all your electricity for one hour. It will be interesting to see how it went on the news tomorrow. Although i don't expect many of the aussies to have done it considering the AFL decided to be on during EH :/ .

This was only a short blog and i will write another tomorrow or sometime soon.

Kbye

-Josh

2 comments:

Chris said...

blog dude, Your spider story was pretty hilarious! observational humour at its best:P

EH seemed to go well i think? news said something like australia saving 5% of out electricity or something like that. which is quite alot methinks.

and ofcourse the americans played it up haha, even had a damn countdown for it.. wasting more electricty for the countdown than what would be used in the hour following...make sense? nup.

Josh said...

bahah, they probably used more electricity for the countdown that they actually saved. I didn't get an email saying you replied, thats why the late response.